Where Can I Find an Immigration Lawyer?

One of the best sources for finding an attorney with the qualifications in the specialized field of Immigration Law is the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Since it's against the law for foreign lawyers who are not licensed in the U.S. to provide immigration advice, you definitely want to contact a licensed attorney.

Is a Notary the Same in Every Country?

Absolutely not! Notaries in the US have very narrow witnessing duties. They are appointed by state governments to witness and certify the identity of signers. That's it! On the other hand, a Notario Publico in Latin America, a Notaire in France, or a Notar in Germany is an attorney who specializes in property, corporate or family law, and estates. They have a high level of legal training.

What Is the Difference Between a Sales Person and a Broker?

In Arizona, Real Estate Salespersons and Brokers have to be licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE). Both have to obtain Arizona Fingerprint Clearance cards and pass state exams after having completed 90 hours of ”in-classroom” pre-licensing education through an ADRE-approved school and pass their final exam. To earn a Real Estate Broker license, one needs 3 years of actual full-time experience as a salesperson during the immediate 5 years preceding the application to the state.

What Is a CIPS?

The Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) network is comprised of more than 2000 real estate professionals, located in more than 50 countries around the world, who hold the CIPS designation. To earn the designation, a REALTOR® in the U.S. must complete a number of specialized courses and demonstrate expertise and understanding of the Global Real Estate Market.

What is an MLS?

The foundation of the real estate market in Arizona –for that matter in the U.S.- is our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which includes the majority of residential properties for sale in a given market. Since real estate tends to be local in nature, Multiple Listing Services are regionalized, not national in scope. Typically sellers enter into an Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement engaging a broker to market the property. Inherent in this agreement is the fundamental understanding that Brokers' agents cooperate with competing brokerages. In other words, an agent working with a buyer can show and sell all the properties listed in the MLS. By the way, in our market, it is customary for the seller to pay the commission.

What Is the Significance of the Letters Next to Agents' Names?

These Real Estate accreditations, combined with ongoing experience, enable consumers to determine the competency of real estate agents and their dedication to their profession. The CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) is a coveted designation awarded to experienced REALTORS® who complete advanced training in Listing & Selling and who meet rigorous production requirements. They have a proven track record of sales transactions and must maintain membership in the National Association of REALTORS® and abide by its strict Code of Ethics. The GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) accreditation is granted to REALTORS® who have attended specialized courses over a two to three-year period. Other designations are earned by taking subject-specific courses addressing the needs of today's buyers & sellers of residential properties. Click for Video

What Documents Should a Buyer Review when Purchasing a Home?

The Arizona Department of Real Estate and the Arizona Association of REALTORS® do an excellent job in providing information to the public to enable buyers to make an informed decision when purchasing a home. They published an excellent "BUYER ADVISORY" which describes the common documents used in the purchase of real property in Arizona and it provides links for further information if desired. ( Click here to download )

Who Pays Real Estate Commissions in Arizona?

In Arizona, the seller usually pays the real estate commission in the sale of residential properties. The commission fee is a set amount negotiated and agreed upon between the seller and the listing broker when the seller signs the listing agreement. When the property is entered in the MLS (Multiple Listing System) the amount of commission offered to a Buyer's Agent is disclosed. In Arizona, unless a buyer has a written contract to the contrary, he does not have an obligation to pay a commission. Do note that commissions are paid at closing and disclosed on the Settlement Statement in the sale of existing homes.

Is an Unfurnished Apartment Really Unfurnished?

Yes and No. Unlike what you might experience when you move to some European countries where unfurnished flats truly are bare of everything, in Arizona you expect the kitchen to be equipped with a range, a refrigerator, sinks & cabinets. In modern apartments, dishwashers are also the norm. Also, to be considered a bedroom, a room must have a window, a closet (usually built-in), and have direct access to it.

Looking to Purchase Real Estate in Arizona?

The United States is a premier, residence and investment area for people from all over the world. In comparison to many markets worldwide, real estate in the United States is viewed as an affordable, accessible and secure investment. This is especially so in Arizona. Whether you are looking for a vacation home, seeking investment property, or relocating for a job or an educational opportunity, the real estate market in Arizona has a lot to offer. There is tremendous opportunity here for foreign as well as domestic buyers, but you do need to know how to find and access it.

Because the protocol of buying and selling real estate differs from country to country, as it does from state to state, it is important to find and contact a reliable and educated real estate professional with experience serving international clients to guide you through the process. Certified International Property Specialists (CIPS) who have undergone specialized training and have a track record of working successfully with international clients are an excellent choice. CIPS international property professionals have the education, the resources, and network to fully address and meet your real estate needs.

Monsoons in Arizona?

The mention of “monsoons” conjures images of violent storms, floods, intense rains in places like Africa, Asia, and Australia. Rarely, unless you live in the southwestern part of the U.S., would you think of Arizona. Yes, we do have a monsoon season which officially starts June 15th and runs through the end of September. It is our summer rainy season and historically half of Tucson’s annual rainfall comes during this period. Monsoon storms typically begin in early July and their wild wilds, flash floods, dust storms, and lightning strikes can be very dangerous especially when you consider that it is also our fire season. Statistics from the National Weather Service as published in the Arizona Daily Star indicate that the normal rainfall over the past decade during the monsoon season is approximately 6 inches with a high of 10.20 inches in 2006, and a low of 2.42 inches in 2004.

La Placita Village - Tuscon

If you are new to the city, the city center is a good place to start exploring what the city has to offer. The perfect location in Tucson is La Placita Village on the intersection of Congress and Broadway. You can easily recognize this picturesque spot by its brightly painted buildings and historic gazebo dating from the 1800s overlooking La Placita. If you look across the street you will see the 14-foot statue of Pancho Villa at the Veinte de Agosto Park, which marks the founding of Tucson on August 20, 1775. Before you leave the plaza, you will definitely want to pass by the "VisitTucson" the information point located in the village of La Placita where you can pick up maps and guides from their friendly staff. Starting July 25, you will be able to take the streetcar which will take you all the way to the University of Arizona campus with stops all along Broadway, Congress, 4th Avenue, and University Blvd. We will tell you more about the tram in a future blog. If you have any questions about Tucson or real estate, you can contact us at +1 (520) 668-5037 or email Christine@Christine-Ed.com.

Back to top

Où puis-je trouver un avocat d'immigration?

L’une des meilleures sources pour trouver un avocat spécialiste des lois d'immigration est l’association Américaine des Avocats d’Immigration (AILA). Étant donné que la loi aux États-Unis interdit aux avocats étrangers de donner des conseils en matière d'immigration, il vous serait absolument recommandé de prendre contact avec un avocat agréé. En savoir plus

Est-ce que les services d’un notaire sont les mêmes dans tous les pays?

Pas du tout! Les notaires aux États-Unis ont des devoirs de témoignage très restreints. Ils sont nommés par le gouvernement pour témoigner et certifier l'identité des signataires et c'est tout! D'autre part, un Notario Publico en Amérique Latine, un Notaire en France ou Notar en Allemagne est un avocat spécialisé dans la propriété, le droit des sociétés ou de la famille, et l’immoobilier. Ils ont un haut niveau de formation juridique.

Quelle est la différence entre un agent immobilier et un courtier?

En Arizona, les agents immobilier et les courtiers doivent être agréés par le Department d’Immobilier en Arizona (ADRE). Les deux doivent obtenir la Carte d’Empreintes Digitales de l’Arizona et de passer les examens de l'État après avoir complété 90 heures de cours de pré-licence par une école ADRE approuvé et passer leur examen final. Pour obtenir un permis de courtier immobilier, il faut avoir 3 ans d'expérience à temps complet en tant qu’agent immobilier au cours des 5 dernières années avant de présenter la demande à l'État.

Qu'est-ce qu'un CIPS?

Le réseau de Spécialiste Certifié en Propriété Internationale (CIPS) est composé de plus de 2000 professionnels de l'immobilier qui se trouvent dans plus de 50 pays à travers le monde et qui détiennent le CIPS. Pour obtenir le titre, un REALTOR® aux États-Unis doit assister à un certain nombre de cours spécialisés et faire prevue d'expertise et de compréhension du marché immobilier mondial.

Qu'est-ce qu'un MLS?

Le marché de l'immobilier en Arizona, en l’occurrence aux Etats-Unis, est basé sur notre Service de Multiple Listage (MLS), qui comprend la majorité des propriétés résidentielles à vendre sur un marché donné. Puisque le marché de l’immobilier a tendance à être local par sa nature, le MLS est régionale aussi, par consequent, il n’est pas reconnu au niveau nationale. Normalement, le vendeur signe un Droit Exclusif d’un Accord de Listage pour Vendre avec le courtier ce qui l’engage à mettre la propriété sur le marché. Ce qui va de soi concernant cet accord, c’est que les agents du courtiers coopérent avec des agences concurrentes. En d'autres termes, un agent travaillant avec un acheteur peut montrer et vendre toutes les propriétés qui existent sur la MLS. Par ailleurs, en Arizona, il est d'usage que le vendeur paie la commission.

Que signifient les acronimes qui suivent les noms des agents immobilier?

Ces acronimes relatifs à l’immobilier, synonimes d'expérience en cours, permettent aux consommateurs de déterminer la compétence des agents immobiliers et leur dévouement à leur profession. Le CRS (Spécialiste Résidentiel Certifié) est une désignation très convoitée décernée aux REALTORS ® expérimentés qui finissent une formation avancée de Listage et de Vente et qui répondent à des exigences rigoureuses de production. Ils ont des registres complets des transactions de vente, et doivent maintenir leur adhésion à l'Association Nationale des REALTORS ® et respecter son strict code d’éthique. La GRI (Diplômé de Institut de REALTOR ®) est un degré décerné aux REALTORS ® qui ont suivi des cours spécialisés sur une période de deux à trois ans. D’autres désignations sont obtenues en suivant des cours sur des sujets spécifiques répondant aux besoins des acheteurs et vendeurs de propriétés résidentielles. En savoir plus

Quels documents un acheteur doit reviser lors de l'achat d'une propriété?

Le Département de l'immobilier en Arizona et de l'Association des Realtors ® en Arizona font un excellent travail en fournissant des informations au public pour permettre aux acheteurs de prendre une décision bien avertie lors de l'achat d'une propriété. Ils publient un excellent "GUIDE DE L’ACHETEUR" qui décrit les documents couramment utiles concernant l'achat de biens immobiliers en Arizona. Le guide fournit également des liens pour obtenir d’avantage d'informations si besoin. ( Cliquez ici pour le télécharger )

Qui paie les commissions immobilières en Arizona?

D’habitude c’est le vendeur qui paie la commission immobilière dans la vente de propriétés résidentielles en Arizona. La commission d'agence est un montant fixe négociée et convenue entre le vendeur et le courtier lorsque le vendeur signe l’accord de listage. Lorsque la propriété est listée dans la MLS (Système Multiple de Listage) le montant de la commission offert à l'agent de l'acheteur est divulguée. En Arizona, à moins qu'un acheteur a un contrat écrit, il n'a pas l'obligation de payer une commission. Il faut savoir que les commissions sont payées à la clôture et divulgués dans la Relevé de Règlement de la vente des maisons existantes.

Est-ce qu’ un appartement non-meublé est vraiment non-meublé?

Oui et Non. Contrairement à ce que vous pouvez rencontrer quand vous déménagez dans certains pays européens où les appartements sont bel et bien non-meublés. En Arizona, vous savez que la cuisine est équipée d'une cuisinière, d'un réfrigérateur, éviers et armoires. Dans les appartements modernes une lave-vaisselle est également fournie. D’ailleurs, pour qu’une pièce soit considérée comme chambre à coucher, il faut qu’elle aie une fenêtre, un placard (généralement integé dans le mur) et un accès direct.

Cherchez-vous à acheter des biens immobiliers en Arizona?

Les États-Unis est un pays de résidence principale et d'investissement immobilier pour des gens venus de partout dans le monde. Par rapport à de nombreux marchés à travers le monde, l'immobilier aux États-Unis est considéré comme un investissement abordable, accessible et sécurisé. Cela est particulièrement vrai en Arizona. Que vous soyez à la recherche d'une maison de vacances, à la recherche de biens à investir, ou vous emménagez pour un emploi ou pour des études, le marché de l'immobilier en Arizona a beaucoup à vous offrir. Il y a énormément d’opportunités ici que ce soient pour les locaux ou les acheteurs étrangers, mais vous avez besoin de savoir comment les trouver.

Etant donné que les lois d'achat et de vente des biens immobiliers changent d’un pays à un autre, elles changent aussi d'un Etat à un autre aux Etats-Unis. Il est donc primordial de trouver un professionnel qui a de l’expérience avec des clients internationaux pour vous guider à travers le processus d’achat ou de vente. Les Spécialistes Certifiés en Proprieté Internationale (CIPS) est un programme qui a permet de suivre un entrainement spécial et qui suit de près l’activité de l’agent immobilier international en gardant son historique de transactions accomplies avec des clients internationaux. C’est pourquoi ces spécialistes sont un excellent choix pour vous. Les professionnels du (CIPS) ont suivi une éducation, ils ont plein de ressources et de relations pour répondre parfaitement bien à vos besoins en matière de transactions immobilières.

Mousson en Arizona?

La mention de « monsoons » évoque des images de violentes tempêtes, des inondations, des pluies intenses dans des endroits comme l'Afrique, l'Asie et l'Australie. Rarement, sauf si vous habitez dans la partie Sud-Ouest des États-Unis, vous pensez à l'Arizona. Effectivement, nous avons une saison de mousson qui débute officiellement le 15 juin et dure jusqu'à fin septembre. C’est notre été indien et historiquement la moitié des précipitations annuelles de Tucson tombent au cours de cette période. Les tempêtes de mousson commencent généralement début juillet avec des inondations soudaines, des tempêtes de poussière et de la foudre ce qui pourrait être très dangereux, surtout quand on sait que c'est aussi la saison des incendies. Les statistiques du Service National de Météo, telles que publiées dans l'Arizona Daily Star indiquent que des précipitations normales au cours de la dernière décennie au cours de la saison de la mousson est d'environ 15 cm. et un maximum de 25 cm en 2006, et un minimum de 6 cm en 2004.

La Placita Village - Tucson

Si vous êtes nouveau dans la ville, le centre-ville est un bon endroit pour commencer à explorer ce que la ville vous offre. L'endroit idéal à Tucson est La Placita Village sur le carrefour de Congress et Broadway. Vous reconnaissez facilement cet endroit pittoresque par ses bâtiments peints de couleurs vives et son historique belvédère qui date des années 1800 et qui donne sur La Placita. Si vous regardez à travers la rue, vous verrez la statue de Pancho Villa qui fait 14 pieds au Veinte de Agosto Park, qui marque la fondation de Tucson le 20 Août 1775. Avant de quitter la place, vous aurez certainement envie de passer par le "VisitTucson " le point d’information situé dans le village de la Placita où vous pouvez vous procurer des cartes et des guides de leur personnel amical. À partir du 25 Juillet, vous serez en mesure de prendre le tramway qui vous emmènera tout le chemin sur le campus de l'Université de l'Arizona avec des arrêts tout au long de Broadway, Congrès, la 4ème Avenue et University Blvd. Nous vous en dirons plus sur le tramway sur un futur blog. Si vous avez des questions à propos de Tucson ou concernant l’immobilier, vous pouvez nous contacter sur ce numéro +1 (520) 668-5037 ou par courriel Christine@Christine-Ed.com.

Retour au sommet

Wo kann ich einen Fachanwalt für Einwanderungsfragen finden?

Eine der besten Quellen um einen Anwalt mit spezifischen Kenntnissen im Einwanderungsrecht zu finden ist die American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – Amerikanische Assoziation für Einwanderungsanwälte. Da es gegen nationales Recht verstößt, Einwanderungsfragen durch ausländische Anwälte zu beantworten, empfehlen wir Ihnen unbedingt einen lizensierten Anwalt zu kontaktieren. Hier clicken

Ist ein Notar in jedem Land gleich?

Auf keinen Fall! Notare in den USA haben einen sehr eingeschränkten Arbeitsbereich. In den US dienen Notare dazu die Identifikation und Zertifikation von Unterzeichnenden sicher zu stellen – und sonst nichts! Auf der anderen Seite sind der Notario Publico in Lateinamerika, ein Notaire in Frankreich, oder eine Notar in Deutschland Spezialisten für Eigentums, - Familien, - oder Immobilienrecht. Dabei haben sie einen hohen Grad an legalen Training und Verantwortung.

Was ist der Unterschied zwischen einem Makler und einen Immobilienverkäufer?

Sowohl Makler als auch Verkäufer müssen in Arizona durch das Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE) lizensiert sein. Beiden müssen durch Fingerabdrücke verifiziert sein, staatliche Prüfungen mit mindestens 90 Stunden Training an einer ADRE-genehmigten Schule absolvieren, und die Abschlussprüfung bestehen. Um eine Immobilienlizenz als Makler zu erhalten, bedarf es mindestens 3 Jahre Erfahrung als Immobilienverkäufer innerhalb von 5 Jahren nach bestandener Prüfung und Zertifizierung durch den Staat.

Was ist ein CIPS?

Der CIPS oder Certified International Property Specialist ist ein Netzwerk von mehr als 2000 Immobilienspezialisten in über 50 verschiedenen Ländern der Welt. Um diesen Titel zu erhalten muss ein REALTOR® in den USA verschiedene spezialisierte Kurse besuchen und ein umfassendes Verständnis des internationalen Immobilienmarktes vorweisen.

Was ist eine MLS?

Der Grundpfeiler des Immobilienmarktes in Arizona bzw. den USA ist unser Multiple Listing Service (MLS), welcher die Mehrzahl aller Grundstücke zum Verkauf in einem bestimmten Markt beinhaltet. Da der Immobilienmarkt relativ stark lokalisiert ist, sind auch die Multiple Listing Services rein lokal anstatt national gehalten. Normalerweise tritt der Verkäufer in ein exklusives Verkaufsverhältnis mit einem Makler um die Immobilie zu vermarkten/verkaufen. Dabei versteht sich hier, dass die Verkäufer des Maklers mit anderen Maklern kooperieren. So kann ein Makler, welcher mit einen Käufer zusammenarbeitet alle Immobilien, welche in der MLS eingetragen sind, zeigen und verkaufen. Übrigens ist es in unserem Markt üblich, dass der Verkäufer die Vermittlungsgebühr übernimmt.

Was ist die Bedeutung der Buchstaben neben dem Maklernamen?

Die verschiedenen Buchstaben dienen zur Akkreditierung und zeigen vorranging die Erfahrung des Maklers um Kunden eine genauere Kompetenzanalyse zu gewährleisten. Der CRS (Certified Residential Specialist – Zertifizierter Eigenheim-Spezialist) ist eine begehrte Auszeichnung, welche nur an Makler verliehen wird die zusätzliche Kurse im Verkauf von Immobilien sowie strenge Verkaufszahlen vorweisen können. Dabei müssen diese gleichzeitig einen hervorragenden Ruf, gute Verkaufszahlen, und die Mitgliedschaft in der National Association of REALTORS® vorweisen um die strengen geschäftlichen und ethischen Grundlagen zu erfüllen. Der GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute – Abschluss am Immobilieninstitut) ist eine Auszeichnung für Makler, welche spezielle Kurse innerhalb von zwei bis drei Jahren besucht haben. Andere Kennzeichnungen werden grundsätzlich anhand zusätzlicher Kurse und Zertifizierungen verliehen um Käufern und Verkäufern im heutigen Immobilienmarkt zu helfen. Video

Welche Dokumente sollte ein Käufer beim Eigenheimkauf durchsehen?

Das Arizona Department of Real Estate und die Arizona Association of REALTORS© bieten eine großartige Auswahl an Dokumentationen und Informationen für potentielle Käufer an, um wohlüberlegte Entscheidungen zu treffen. Zu den Publikationen gehören der „BUYER ADVISORY“ (Käufer Beratung) mit allgemeinen Dokumente umfasst, welche häufig beim Kauf von Immobilien in Arizona verwendet werden. Unter diesem Link gibt es zudem weitere Informationen. Hier clicken

Wer bezahlt die Immobilienkommission in Arizona?

Normalerweise fällt die Kommission beim Immobilienkauf/verkauf in Arizona zu Lasten des Verkäufers. Die Kommission ist ein festgelegter und vorher zwischen Verkäufer und Makler vereinbarter Betrag und wird normalerweise beim Eintrag in die Immobilienbörse festgelegt. Mit dem Eintrag der Immobilie in die MLS (Multiple Listing System s. oben) wird dieser Betrag offengelegt. Solange der Käufer keinen anderweitigen Vertrag hat, ist er in Arizona nicht verpflichtet eine Kommission zu bezahlen. Achtung: Kommissionen sind bei Abschluss fällig und werden im Settlement Agreement beim Verkauf existierender Immobilien vermerkt.

Ist eine unmöblierte Wohnung tatsächlich unmöbliert?

Ja und nein. Im Vergleich zu den Erfahrungen in einigen europäischen Ländern wo unmöblierte Wohnungen tatsächlich komplett nackt sind, ist es in Arizona normalerweise so, dass zumindest die Küche mit Herd, Kühlschrank, Spüle und Schränken ausgestattet ist. In moderneren Wohnung ist zudem der Geschirrspüler meist Standard. Zudem zählt ein Zimmer nur als Schlafzimmer soweit es ein Fenster und einen Wandschrank/Einbauschrank mit direktem Zugang hat.

Suchen Sie nach Immobilien in Arizona?

Amerika ist zentraler Wohnsitz und zugleich Geldanlage für Menschen aus der ganzen Welt. Im Vergleich zu vielen anderen weltweiten Märkten werden Immobilien in den Vereinigten Staaten als eine erschwingliche und sichere Kapitalanlage gesehen. Dies stimmt insbesondere für Arizona. Egal ob Sie nach einer Ferienwohnung oder Investmentimmobilien suchen - oder für den Beruf oder das Studium umziehen - der Immobilienmarkt in Arizona hat ein hohes Potenzial.

Weil sich der Kauf und Verkauf von Immobilien von Land zu Land und Staat zu Staat unterscheidet, ist es wichtig einen verlässlichen und gut informierten Makler zu finden, welcher umfassende Erfahrung mit internationalen Kunden hat, um Sie durch die verschiedenen Schritte zu führen. Certified International Property Specialists (CIPS), die spezialisiertes Training gemacht und schon viel Erfolg mit internationalen Kunden haben, sind eine hervorragende Wahl. CIPS haben die Ausbildung, Ressourcen, und Kontakte um Sie perfekt zu beraten.

Der Monsun in Arizona?

Das Wort “Monsun” erinnert an heftige Stürme, Fluten und starken Regen in Orten wie Afrika, Asien und Australien. Aber nur wenn man im südwestlichen Teil der Vereinigten Staaten wohnt, kommt einem Arizona ebenfalls in den Sinn. In Arizona haben wir eine Monsunzeit, die 
offiziell vom 15. Juni bis Ende September läuft. Sie ist unsere Sommerregenzeit und historisch betrachtet ergießt sich ca. 50% der jährlichen Niederschlagsmenge während dieser Zeit über Tucson.

Normalerweise fängt der Monsun Anfang Juli an, und seine wilden Winde, Sturmfluten, Staubstürme und Blitzeinschläge können sehr gefährlich sein, vor allem wenn man bedenkt dass dies auch unsere Saison mit der höchsten Waldbrandgefahr ist.

Statistiken des National Weather Service, die der Arizona Daily Star veröffentlicht, zeigen dass die normale Niederschlagsmenge während des Monsuns in dem letzten Jahrzehnt ungefähr 15.24 cm ist - mit einem Höchststand von 25.9cm in 2006 und einem Tiefstand von 6.15cm in 2004.

La Placita Village - Tucson

Wenn man neu in der Stadt ist, ist das Stadtzentrum ein guter Startpunkt die Stadt und ihre Sehenswürdigkeiten zu erkunden. In Tucson ist das La Placita Village - in der Nähe der Church St. wo Congress und Broadway St. kreuzen - ein idealer Treffpunkt. Sofort erkennt man diesen zentralen Platz an seinen kräftigen hellen Farben seiner Gebäude und den historischen Pavillon mit Blick auf La Placita, der auf das 19. Jahrhundert zurückgeht. Wenn man über die Straße schaut, sieht man eine 4-Meter-hohe Statue des Pancho Villas in dem Veinte de Agosto Park, die Tucsons Gründung an den 20. August 1775 hervorhebt. Am La Placita Village sollten Sie das “Visit Tucson” Fremdenverkehrsamt unbedingt besuchen. In “Visit Tucson” erhält man ohne Probleme kostenlos Karten und Reiseführer von der freundlichen Belegschaft. Zudem können Sie ab 25. Juli mit Tucsons neuer moderner Straßenbahn zu der University of Arizona fahren, mit Haltestellen in Broadway, Congress, 4th Avenue und University Blvd. Wir werden mehr über die Straßenbahn in einem kommenden Blog schreiben. Für eventuelle Fragen zu Tucson oder Immobilien stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit per Telefon/SMS unter 520.668.5037 oder per Email christine@Christine-Ed.com zur Verfügung.

Zurück an die Spitze

¿Dónde puedo encontrar a un Abogado de Inmigración?

Uno de los mejores recursos para encontrar a un abogado con la capacitación en el área especializada con derecho de inmigración es en la Asociación Americana de Abogados de Inmigración (American Immigration Lawyers Association-AILA). Dado que es contra la ley para abogados foráneos que no tienen licenciatura en E.E.U.U. de ofrecer consejo inmigratorio, definitivamente debería contactar a un abogado con licenciatura.

¿La Notaria es igual en todos los países?

¡Absolutamente no! Notarios en los E.E.U.U. tienen demasiado limitado las funciones de testimonio. Son designados por el gobierno estatal a atestiguar y certificar la identidad de los firmantes. ¡Eso es todo! Por otra parte, el Notario Público en América Latina, un Notaire en Francia o un Notar en Alemania, es un abogado especializado en propiedad, derecho corporativo y familiar, y sucesión. Tienen un alto nivel de capacitación jurídica.

¿Cuál es la diferencia entre un Vendedor y un Agente de Bienes y Raíces?

En Arizona, un Vendedor y un Agente de Bienes y Raíces tienen que obtener licenciatura por el Departamento de Bienes y Raíces de Arizona (Arizona Department of Real Estate-ADRE). Ambos tienen que obtener tarjetas con Huellas Dactilares de Autorización en Arizona y pasar exámenes estatales después de haber cumplido 90 horas de educación “en salón de clase” previa licenciatura, atrevés de una escuela aprobada por ADRE y pasar el examen final. Para lograr la licenciatura de Agente de Bienes y Raíces, uno tiene que obtener 3 años de experiencia por tiempo completo actual como vendedor, durante el contiguo precedente de 5 años desde la aplicación al estado.

Volver a la cima